Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Deconstruction

As I've grown up we have usually always ate fruit e pebbles or something a long those lines. When my mom used to buy Frosted Flakes I hated them I thought they were nasty! So as years went on my mom stopped buying them because I didn't like them. About a year and a half ago my friend only had frosted flakes in here house and that was pretty much it and we were starving. I poured myself a bowl and to my surprise I loved them! Now today there one of my favorite cereals but its hard to ever get them in the house because my mom still can't keep in her head that I like them now!
Today Frosted Flakes are on of my favorite cereals to have. "They're Grrrrrrreat!" catches me every time I hear them on the TV. It kinda reminds me back to the day I figured out I liked them again.

Association: If you plant a seed you could save a life and maybe grow your own field so you and all of your friends could play on it.
Bribery: If you plant a seed you and your friends could be happy.
Experts: Were talking when they were discussing the project plant a seed grow a field.
Plain Folks: All the kids running out to the field looked normal. If you grow a field you will have so much fun playing with your friends on that field. You could be that kid.
Repetition: "They're Grrrrrreat!" the normal slogan used for Frosted Flakes but it wasn't in this particular add but I could remember it the whole time.



WEBSITE: youtube.com/watch?v=UX0aTKuBNCI

No comments:

Post a Comment